Relationship change from engaged to married - Documents for Australia

(Anonymous) #1

Hi Anil,
I need some information regarding changes in my relationship status after I get invited for 189 visa.

As my relationship status has changed from engaged to married, so which documents/forms/evidences I have to submit for this change.

Thank you

(Anil Gupta) #2

Please check the list of spouse documents here: