Qualifications - Overseas, Evidence of - Australia Visa

Education Mark sheets and Degree - 189 / 190 visa

Provide evidence of your overseas qualifications.

This may include a certified copy of your

  • Academic transcripts OR

  • Educational certificate (degree, diploma etc) OR

  • letter/statement from your overseas education institution.​

Overseas Qualifications meaning

Overseas here means outside Australia.

Are Sealed academic transcripts required?

NO, there is no need to get sealed academic transcripts for Australian Visa 189 or 190.

The simple marksheets for all years of your study including Bachelor, Masters, Doctorate or Phd are sufficient.
Include the final degree certificate too.

If you used ACS assessment for your education and work experience evaluation, then you can use the same educational certified copies that you submitted for ACS.