Provisional degree certificate with consolidated 3rd year mark sheet enough for sealed transcripts?

Hi…My name is Aman. Can someone please help.

I passed BA Pass back in 2008. I live in USA now and planning to do Masters.

I have a provisional degree certificate, and transcript report showing all the subjects I studied and my passing numbers and 3rd year mark-sheet showing all three years marks.

I need to get sealed transcripts for degree evaluation. If I send copies of these and filled transcript form, will that be enough?

Please help.

Yes, that should be okay.