Power of Attorney for court case in India, visiting USA on B1/B2 Visa

Hi Anil
I am visiting USA on B1/B2 visa, having Indian passport.

I am staying with my daughter, No address proof in my name, I have to file a court case in Delhi and I have to give SPA.

Can you suggest what can I do?

As per my information, B1/B2 visa is NOT considered by Indian embassy for creating POA.
Valid address proof on person’s name is mandatory too.

You could have created a PoA while you were in India for representing you in Indian court and then traveled to USA. That would have worked.