Power of Attorney for brother with Dementia

(Beryl Gatesman) #1

My brother now lives in the U.K. he is 77 and has dementia. He purchased a property some years ago and now needs to sell it. I as his sister, have lasting power of attorney for financial and property, my brother is unable to travel to Go a. Could I go in has place with UK power of attorney and sign for the sale on his behalf.

(Anil Gupta) #2

I cannot help you with legal matters. Please check with local lawyer if you can sell the land.