PhD to GreenCard


My wife is pursuing her PhD with University of Cumberlands, upon completion of PhD with couple of paper publications, is she eligible to apply Green card under EB1A or any other category? Please advice if it’s possible?


Its not easy to convince USCIS with PHD. You can try but it will be quite tough.