Passport stuck in "Print has been initiated status"

I applied for my passport renewal at the Houston consulate on Jan 23 and the I see the status has been stuck at “Print has been initiated status” for more than a week … No response from the consulate or vfs .I am worried about this as a License renewal and h1 extension soon … was expecting to get it in 2 weeks , and its processing slow. Also did not get any email for Police verification,. is it normal? Please help. please Share your experiences

Hi Varadappa,

Im in same boat now.

What happened with your passport. Please let me know.

Thanks.

@Yash_varad my status has been the same for almost 15 days now. How did yours go and what did you do?

Help appreciated, thanks!

Hi Riddhi

Did you get your passport? My passport application is also stuck in Print Initiated for last 2 weeks. Which consulate did you apply at?

Hi @Vinoth,

I have yet not received my passport. I sent my application on 2nd March,2022 at Toronto consulate and I tried reaching out to them but no word. When and where did you apply?

I applied at Atlanta consulate and it moved to “Print has been Initiated for Passport” on 5th April, but no update since then. Tried calling them in the phone they given in the website, but not working

My status just changed to “passport has been printed”

Hi , it’s been a week since the status for my passport changed to “Print has been initiated for passport”.
How long do you think it will take? I also applied to CGI Toronto
Any help will be appreciated :slight_smile: