Online Study with an Australian university

Hi I wonder if you can help me answer my question, I am soon starting a postgraduate degree online through an Australian University in teaching in the U.K. the degree requires Professional Placement of 60-70 days to be only carried out in Australian childcare provisions. And for this it requires a visa. Which visa would I need to obtain my professional placement, with out this I can not complete the degree. please help thank you