Notarize power of attorney for mutual divorce and send it back to india

Hi There,
I need to send a power of attorney document notarized for mutual divorce application as I cannot travel to India due to covid situation.
The power of attorney is to assign someone in India to be present from my side while the application will be filed.
Please let me know how do I get the power of attorney notarized. Do i need to get it notarized through Indian Embassy or some one from my local area here in US can notarize it.
Kindly help

You need to get Divorce power or attorney attested from Indian embassy.