New H1B transfer while one is already in pending

Hi, I am on H1B visa and my current visa and I-94 is vaild till Aug-2020. I have quit from my current employer X and looking to join new employer A who is starting my h1b-transfer and I will be joining on receipt basis.
I have two question now

1. if my h1b-transfer get rejected with new employer, can I again find another employer since my I-94 still vaild till Aug-2020 or I have to leave country asap ?
  2. my second question is- can I find another employer B who can file my h1b transfer with premium processing after few month from now, while my transfer with employer A is in process ?

Yes, you can file H1B transfer again in both the cases as you have mentioned without leaving US.

Thank you Anil for prompt reply.
So can I also apply h1b transfer while one is in pending. here point to be noted that I am planning to join new employer from Jan 28. but since I don’t want to stay long time with this employer, planning to find out some full time opportunity in few months and process h1b transfer with premium processing since in feb premium processing will be open. so is it possible ?

Yes, you can file any number of H1B Transfer while other is pending.

Thanks again. one more question, I am sorry just trying to understand h1b-transfer, as I am quite new for this one.
what options I do have if my h1b-transfer with current employer ( that I am joining on receipt notice) got rejected. My current I94 is valid till Aug-2020?

I have covered all your scenarios about your H1B Transfer here:

Please go through it and let me know if you still have any questions

I have gone through this. Also looked few other forum but didn’t find exact answer. as answers are quite opposite in two different chats.

Let me write my question again

I am on H1B visa and my current visa and I-94 is valid till Aug-2020. I have quit from my current employer X and looking to join new employer A, who is starting my h1b-transfer and I will be joining on receipt basis.

So my question is if my h1b transfer rejects, what option I will be having to stay in US ?

Hi Satya,
This case is clearly mentioned in the above article.

You can go back to your old employer who’s H1B is still valid (if they have not withdrawn yet) to maintain your H1B status.

my old employer already started h1b withdrawal request

You will have to file another Transfer if the current Transfer gets rejected if you want to stay in US.