Need to Change Government online application web reference number linked to my CKGS application

I have recently submitted my Indian Passport Renewal application on CKGS website along with the payment.
After that I realized that the order of the names of my parents are different in the Government online application from my Old passport.
Hence, I created a NEW Government online application form.
I am yet to ship my documents to CKGS-Houston.

Now, I need to link this new Government online application web reference number to my CKGS application.
I tried contacting CKGS via phone, Feedback forms and also email.
No luck.

Is there any other way I can change this Government online application web reference number?
Lastly, If I apply for refund and reapply on CKGS, do I need to get a new Money-order?
Any suggestions on the same?

@Anil_Gupta I see that your responses are very useful. Could you please comment on my situation?

As far as i know, there is no way to edit it. You have to cancel and redo unless CKGS can fix it from their end.

Thanks @Anil_Gupta for your response.
I cancelled the application but I cannot see the refund status as it says “Provided info mismatch” while checking the refund status.
I paid through Money Order.