Naati ccl test australia - can i make another login ID with a different email

Hello , I had my NAATI CCL (for Pashto) on 29-07-2020 . However, I am not much confident if I’ll pass the test as i feel more confident in Urdu language (but Urdu language test dates were not available soon).

Now as my result for Pashto test are still pending , I can not book for Urdu (scheduled in Dec 2020) with my Login ID.

My question is that , can i make another login ID with a different email and book an appointment for Urdu as I am afraid I might lose slots if I keep on waiting for my current NAATI Results . Thanks

We are not sure if NAATI site allowed multiple logins.

Hello Anil ,

Hope you are fine and doing well.
I had passed NAATI CCL in Nov 2020 when they had introduced online testing .
However before the online test, NAATI was conducted in Australia only. In Feb,2020 I had applied for Australian Visitor Visa for the purpose of appearing for NAATI CCL , however, it got rejected both times citing generic reasons clarity of visit/stay and no intention of coming back etc. It is also pertinent to mention here that , at that time Covid-19 was spreading and countries were introducing travel restrictions as well.
My concern is that , will these rejections have any negative impact on my future visa applications , including 189 or 190 as well ? Thanks