Multiple tasks in Reference letter for Vetassess skills assessment

(Vipin Ravi) #1

Hi Anil,

I am employed with my present employer for the past 10 years and have held multiple positions with numerous responsibilities in the organization which is closely related to my nominated occupation. I have acquired the reference letter from my employer stating all the positions/tasks carried by me during the employment period.

My question is whether we need to attach the same reference letter multiple times for Vetassess skills assessment in order to claim the employment period as almost all the tasks are matching but held under different positions

0 Likes

(Anil Gupta) #2

Ideally, each job position position and its responsibilities should be mentioned separately in the letter.

0 Likes

(Vipin Ravi) #3

The positions and tasks are mentioned separately in the reference letter, I am confused about whether to attach the same reference letter multiple times as there is only one reference letter showing multiple positions.

0 Likes

(Anil Gupta) #4

There is no need to attach it separately. The person who will read it will get frustrated if you do so if the document has same information all over again.

0 Likes

(Vipin Ravi) #5

Thanks for the information.

0 Likes