Mention my experience of first four years separately with the same employer and mark it as ‘not relevant’

Hi, Wanted to clarify a couple of points-

1. I have 15 years of experience with the same company for which I shared the details with ACS and they considered 11 years to be suitable for the assessed skill so shall I mention my experience of first four years separately with the same employer and mark it as ‘not relevant’
  2. My wife was assessed for 1 year of experience out of 5 years that was shared with ACS so similar query for her experience. Also, she worked as contractor in US for few years and dont have substantial reference documents for that so we never got that assessed from Acs but in EoI shall we mention that as well and mark it as ‘not relevant’. Will the CO ask for documentation when we get the invite?

EOI only requires last 10 years of your work experience. Use the time period assessed as relevant by ACS from your last 10 years in EOI to claim points.

Are you claiming spouse points? If yes, only mark the portion of experience judged as relevant by ACS.

Yes, claiming the spouse points. Appreciate the quick reply.
What do you think would be the invite date for 263111 for today’s eoi with 80 points for 189 visa

Also, for spouse, there was no section to add specific experience, just the acs details… hope I did not miss anything