Marriage Certificate for H4 visa

(Bablu rajbhar) #1


Due to some reasons I couldn’t register my marriage in India and I don’t have marriage certificate created from India.

However I created a marriage certificate from Consulate General of India in USA.

Can my wife use this Marriage certificate issued by Consulate General of india, while applying for H4 visa in India ?

(Anil Gupta) #2

Marriage certificate issued by Indian embassy can be used to apply H4 visa in India.

1 Like
(Bablu rajbhar) #3

Thanks a lot Anil. Really appreciate your quick help

1 Like