Management Consultant Australia PR 189 or 190

The job title “Management Consultant” requires the applicant to have engaged working with multiple companies? Because the job description use “plural” in clients without saying the minimum number of clients requirement which can be looked up here 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition, Revision 1.

Would it also be considered applicable if I have been working with a chairman of a big company, consulting his business almost on daily basis though I do not physically reside in his office, and I have been like an independent consultant to him and he is ready to write evidence letter for me too. Appreciated if anyone could give feedback and thoughts on it. Thanks a lot.

If I go for the stated job position, it will be accessed by VETASSES not ACS. It would also be great to know a bit about VETASSES if any of you have some experience working with in prior. Thanks a lot!

I think you can use the reference letter from the chairman of the company that has used your services.

This should be considered to be a valid work experience letter.

I do not have a ready reference yet for VETASSESS assessment process.

1 Like

Hello Anil Gupta, god bless you and thank you for your input.

Would one company be enough to go for that occupation title ?

Their standard job description says “clients” with “s”. :grin: That worries me a bit.

I only have one client and been working for over 6 years but I won’t be able to find another client that I worked for within that 6 years time. What is your thought on it? Appreciated for your help again.

I don’t think number of clients make a big difference.

One should be good enough to prove your work experience.

1 Like

I hope I am not asking too much but came across this today. Management Consultant - ANZSCO 224711 | Acacia | Immigration Australia and it says

Caveats

Not eligible if:
Caveat 19
The position is in a business that has an annual turnover of less than AUD1,000,000.
Caveat 21
The position is in a business that has fewer than 5 employees.
Caveat 23
The position has a nominated base salary of less than AUD90,000.

Are those caveat apply to my current employment or only referring if I am applying for visa category 482 and 186? I mean there’s no way that my client would reveal their turnover amount for my visa application. Would it also apply to candidate with visa 189 category? Appreciated if you could leave some thoughts on it.

I am not aware of these caveats at this time. Please use your best judgement.