Legal procedure to sell a car when staying outside of USA

Hi Anil,
I am unable to come to US due to travel ban. I have planned to sell my car. As my spouse is still there, I can give power of attorney to him. I have recently received the title and it does not have my signature. I would like to know the legal process for it. Can you pls suggest?