L1b to H1B, H1B status is showing as Automatically revoked

Hi Anil, I am currently on L1B, and H1B is picked in lottery and currently its status showing as Auromatically revoked. What is this means, is H1B rejected?

Hi @MS1

What was the status earlier? Can you share the screen shot of your case history from USCIS site?

Hi Anil, here you go

@Anil_Gupta

Do you see my previous comment? Do you think its all over or is there any light I can expect? My employer did not sent any letter for withdraw to uscis.

Hi @MS1

I strongly feel that it is a wrong update. USCIS does not revoke anything without first giving a chance to prove your case.

What was asked in RFE?

Also, revocation is done only after the approval. Your H1B was never approved in first place. So, i think its a case of wrong update.

@Anil_Gupta Thanks for taking sometime to answer my question.

RFE is about employer business and job duties offered to employee and to prove it requires specialized skills.

Employer is a product based company, so not hiring me for any other client. Also position is VP of Technology.

What we can do in this type of situation? I am working with my attorney, he wants to wait till we get mail.

Is this could be because H1B is approved, as its change of status L1B is revoked?

As i said earlier, nothing can be said until you receive any official notice from USCIS. I don’t want to make any blind guess.

You are correct @Anil_Gupta, looks like something crazy happening, currently it shows ‘Case is Denied’ message. I will wait for hard copy.