L1B Blanket to L1B Individual - drop box eligibility

Hi
I came to US inNov 2016 with entry VISA as L1B Blanket and got stamping in Chennai.
I applied for extension first time in year 2018 As L1B Individual petition .
This year I again applied for extension as L1A individual petition and valid I-94 till march 2023
Now I am visiting India in December for need to go for visa stamping
I am trying to use Dropbox option but not sure about first question about Visa class ? What should I answer to question that my previous visa class is L1 ( individual ) …
important point to note is I have L1- Individual in both the cases but it is L1B individual previously and now it is L1A individual

L1A or B doesn’t matter, you can choose L1 (individual).

Hi Rohitam,

Could you post an update on this? Were you able to get drobox ?

Based on the response from cgi feedback, it seems L1 Blanket isn’t eligible for dropbox, I don’t know about L1 Individual though.

Hi All
I need some inputs here . My Initial Visa was L1B and now extension is L1B individual.
While scheduling appointment for stamping , what should be the visa Category selected? I have selected L1 B and in confirmation letter it says L1 B is not eligible for Dropbox. Should we select as L1 individual . How to differentiate L1B with L1 Individual as mine is still L1B as per I-797.

Can I go ahead with same appointment with L1 B as selected category? Worst case will they allow for in person interview with same date ?

Thanks

Hello,

Seems am also under same situation. My initial Visa was noted as L1 Blanket and was expired on June 21. Later i had my extension and case was approved. Even in my I979 says visa class as L1 B. Based on this I booked dropbox with my letter saying Category as L1 blanket. When I reviewed this with my HR, he said my visa class in L1B individual. So I have to cancel this appointment and book under L1 individual. But in all my documents visa class or category says L1 B.
Can i book an appointment with category as L1b ?