L1A Extension RFE Approved - No status change on L2 and L2EAD

Hi @madisudhan
I strongly suggest to delete your email once you have connected with the other user from this page as it will invite unwanted spam.

You can send over the documents over private messages here as well to other users.

Or send it to me ( contact AT am22tech DOT com ) and i can hide all your stuff and then share it with others on this page for future. Offcourse do it if you feel comfortable. No compulsions.

Hi Anil . Can we request the Congress man to expedite i539 and i765 . Both are in pending status and the beneficiary has to travel to India for a emergency purpose . They have all the supporting documents , including the surgery date of her mother . Please advise

Hi @Prithwish

Traveling is not a valid reason for expedite request. Infact, why do you need i539 approval if you are going out of US.

You can get visa stamp in US embassy when you go out. Then, file EAD when you come back to US.

Thanks Anil . EAD is alresdy pending for 60 days . If she travels outside , her application might get into RFE and her current job expires jun mid .
So it might delay the process further

Should they make severe financial loss as their case for expediting and then reach out to congressman ? They will have to ask to expedite both i539 and i765 . Please advise

You can try to make a case for financial loss but as per my experience, the chances are low for EAD expedite request approval.

Thanks Anil
They did go to the congressman office to expedite request but they are not so hopeful. The office person told them that they will give it a shot with USCIS but chances are bleak. fingers crossed .

Today its been 2 weeks since H4 Biometrics but no approval yet on H4 or H4 EAD .

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have also not heard of any H4 approval yet from anyone who was subjected to Biometrics.

I will share once i hear any approval.

Hi Madisudhan,

We recently requested for an expedite. USCIS asked us to send additional documentation. Can you do me me favor and forward me the structure of the letters you used . Help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

-Tejaswini

Hello plz drop me an email to madisudhan@gmail.com

1. Termination letter from employer

2. Offer letter

3. Job agreement

These are main documents

Hi All,

Please help me the below query

My spouse L1 Visa /L2 filed in Dec 2018 for extension
Filed my EAD in February -2019, Got RFE , that I need to respond by June 30,2019 Asking Evidences for extension I-797.

Meanwhile L1 we upgraded to Premium in May 2019 and it got approved and got the approved petition
Have not heard on L2 yet,

Can I respond to the RFE by giving only Spouse I-797 and yet to receive mine as dont have update when we would receive my I-539 immigrant visa extension copy.

As the deadline for RFE is approaching, If I wait till June end and dont recieve i-539 extension copy, My EAD application will be discarded.

Is there any way out.

Thank you
MT.

Hi @M_T

You have to send the documents that have been requested in the RFE.

You can submit the L1A extention approved i797 and your pending L2 extention receipt copy.

Hi Anil, I’m struggling with my EAD and would like to see the sample letters used in order to better prepare my case. Would you be kind to share with me?

Thanks!

Hello Vishnu, could you please send via private message the sample letters used ? I really appreaciate any help.

Thanks!

What letter do you want?

You just have to send copy of L1A extension approval and your L2 pending receipt copy.

Have sent you a mail. Can you please send the details.

A post was merged into an existing topic: H4 extention Biometric appointment and approval experience

Hi Madisudhan,

Have dropped you an email as well today for the same, please assist.

Thanks

Thank you for your response.

Hey Anil

Thank you , removed the email address . Thank you for all your guidance .

Our issue got resolved and received the EAD after raising an expedited request with Ombudsman.

Thanks and Regards,
Madi sudhan

1 Like

Hi Anil,

We requested an H4 EAD expedite based on medical and severe financial needs last week.
Saw the update today on the case status update website

• On June 19, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B**, was completed.

• 06/19/201

On June 19, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B**

• 06/18/2019

On June 18, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B**, was assigned to an officer for response.

This was a request raised over the phone and the representative did not ask us to mail anything in support of our request like documents of medical necessity financial. He just asked us to wait for a communication either by email or regular mail and said we have a valid case.

What might happen next ? Should I call them again to find out what this update means or wait to hear ?
Also, we have requested the help of the local Congressman. They are happy to help, but they are telling us that either one of us should respond to USCIS and that they will not provide me with a letter, but communicate/enquire directly with USCIS. In effect, they said I should not be responding to any further requests from USCIS for evidence if asked, if I want their help. Or I can choose to do it by myself, but they do not advice a “double” correspondence or approach from both sides to USCIS.
Any take on this ?