L1A blanket denied - New L1A individual filed - What are the chances of approval?

Hi Anil,

My L1A blanket was filed in September, 2018 (interview in Chennai) and got rejected (as you would know that lot of rejection happen in Chennai). Then my employer filed L1A individual on December 6, 2018. Hence my question are following:

Question 1 - My previous rejection on Blanket petition will effect the decision on this individual as well?
Question 2 - What are the possibilities of getting an approval in case of Individual petitions v/s blanket? Is it higher than banket?

Is there a chance of denial again from VO?

Yes, there is a chance of denial for L1A individual too. It depends on what you answer and how the visa officer interprets those answers.

My previous rejection on Blanket petition will effect the decision on this individual as well?

Normally, the blanket rejection should not affect the L1A individual if the rejection reason has been taken care of.

But, the Visa officer do have the information about past rejections and the rejection reason as noted by the visa officer.

Chances of L1A individual approval vs L1A blanket approval

Well, each case is different and approval also varies. There are no statistics to tell if L1A approval rate is higher than blanket or not.

You can judge based on the cases filed around your from your own organization to get an idea though.