Joined RN Law H4 EAD case pending, expedite request but no document was requested by USCIS

Current ead only valid till 31 Jan

Receipt date : 18 September

BIO metric on :10 Oct

Joined RNL for 22-NOV litigation

Raised a expedite the request:8 Jan

On January 8, 2020, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1S*******CSC, was completed.

On January 8, 2020, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1S*****0CSC.

On January 8, 2020, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1S****CSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

Then I got an email saying

n 01/08/2020, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-765 to notify us that you were requesting an expedited review of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

Is the expedite request approved ?

Shall I reach out to senator for help?

Hi @Nach

This response is not the approval of expedite request. This is the standard response which means that your case may reach a decision soon.

If you have joined RN law H4 EAD litigation, you should be able to get H4 EAD approval this week as per my estimate.

1 Like

Anil May God listen to you and god bless you for making a forum like that …

Your right they have not approved it ,i just chated with a agent via that chatbot they have not approved.

I joined RNL litigation for 22-Nov one and 60days over by 22-jan

One question i sent an email to Congressmen as well and planning to raise a request to Ombudsman on 20 Jan after 120 days … do you think will it help Ombudsman

How to get the document for it is confusing

Anil

Anything i can do other than this to expedite my case please suggest i have lost hope on RNL guys

Why have you lost hope on RNL guys?

because when they started they mentioned 60 days is enough now it seems 60 +15 + No clarity

Just for any other person reading they still have 50% approved in my litigation as well,its all luck

I am still hopeful that you will get result soon. Its just a matter of time. I do not think that any other option will work faster than this litigation.

thanks Anil lets hope the same

Sadly approval has not come yet

I had got an email form USCIS for my expedite request that i will get adjudication in 45 days,so will it really happen as they have said

On 01/08/2020, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-765 to notify us that you were requesting an expedited review of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny

Its a generic email that USCIS sends to everyone.

But, i am still hopeful that you should get a response pretty soon.

Does this mean I will not get response in 45 days

Hi Anil,

need a suggestion

I had got this update from USCIS on my expedite request

On 01/08/2020, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-765 to notify us that you were requesting an expedited review of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny

DO you think its really true they will do it in 45 days or do you think its can be latter

Hi @Nach

As I already answered above, it is a generic email that USCIS sends to everyone.

There is no guarantee that your application will be processed within 45 days by USCIS.

Is there any update on this case? My expedite request also approved and i have got the same mail. It is more than 25 days now. Is there a chance of getting this approved in the next 20 days?

If you got the same email, then it does not mean that your expedite was approved. As i already told, it is a generic email.

Any update on your case? I am kind of in the same boat now

Hi Nachi, I assume you got your H4 EAD. How did it go in the end? I have had exactly the same experience with you, and now it is 7 days after the email ‘under adjudication’, and 23 days after my expedite request was approved.

They approved it as for my l2 I could raise expedite request as it had gone beyond normal processing timelines

Do you mind to share what date did you get your approval?

Send from my IPhone