Using H1B 60 day grace period after lay off
-I am currently out of employment and last day of my previous employment was 12/07/2018 and am on 60 days grace period, as of today its been 41 days and it ends by 02/05/2019
H1B revoked by previous employer
- My previous employer has revoked H1B-I797 on 01/15/2019.
- I have my visa stamped on my passport and my I94 is valid till 11/06/2019
- I have my I140 approved and stayed more than 180 days with employer
H1B Transfer waiting to be filed
- I got an offer and working on H1b transfer
- Should the H1b transfer need to filed or I should join the job before 60 days?
- If its just filing, Can I join the job even after 60 days completed?
- If we file for H1b transfer will it be counselor processing by default?