Issue related to H1B Visa Status (Withdrawn) and USCIS case status

Hello @Anil_Gupta,

Below is my scenario :

I entered India on Aug 20 2017 due to family emergency ( Father passed away) I did not get a chance to go for stamping - One day I checked the H1B status online - It says as below
" Correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it " then I followed up my employer regarding the above message - He mentioned that he withdrawed my H1B (I140Withdrawed ) as I am in India and also mentioned that he can reopen any time when I have travel plans back. My visa got expired on Oct 2018 when I am in India.

Questions :

1. Is there any possibility that my withdrawed H1B can re-open anytime as my employer mentioned to me? ( H1B Extension ( Oct 2013 - July 2015 ) and I 140 Approved)

2. Is above question mandatory for my H1B transfer to other employer?

3. Can Expired H1B will renewed from India? What is the process?

4. I am planning to transfer to other employer from India - Is it possible? Will I140 will be transferred? what other documents required from previous employer apart from recent 3 paystubs, W2’s and previous petition?

5. Is job mandatory for applying H1B transfer or getting H1B approval notice since I am in India ?

6. What does USCIS H1B case status mean ?(Correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it )

@Anil_Gupta - Kindly please answer above questions and also I will use the same chain if I had any more questions - Thanks!!

Apply H1B again after Withdrawn

Your employer can file for H1B extension anytime even after withdrawing.

H1B transfer after withdrawn H1B

You can file H1B transfer too.

H1B extension or transfer from India

You can file H1B extension or Transfer from India. No issues.

H1B Transfer with i140

i140 is not transferred but you can use approved i140 to file H1B extensions.

H1B employer sponsorship is required

H1B employer sponsorship is mandatory to file H1B application.

USCIS Status - ‘Correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it’ meaning

Your employer sent some application like withdrawal to USCIS and USCIS is working on it.

@Anil_Gupta - Regarding question 5 - I am little confused -

1. My issue is with I.T Job in U.S for getting employer sponsorship since I am in India -
  2. The real issue is Sponsors/new employers are asking me if I hold job in U. S to sponsor for me.

Thanks!!

I just gave you the advice based on what is possible legally.

If the Employer is asking for you to be present in US, then it is their choice.

Thanks @Anil_Gupta for your valuable answers that helped me alot!!
Also which is the best place to search for H1B Employers/Sponsors?

I do not have any recommendation right now.

OK @Anil_Gupta - Thanks for your time!!