Is it safe to convert H4 to F1 while H1B Transfer is pending

Hi Anil,

My spouse’s H1 amendment denied so joined in another company and H1 B transfer is in progress & presently working on receipt number.
I am planning to convert from H4 to F1.
Is it safe now to convert or need to wait till H1 approved notice?
What’s the suggestion from your end?
If I will go for F1 stamping @ Canada, what r the chances for approval? If it’s denied what my status then?

Thank you.

F1 is not dependent on H1B visa approval or denial.

You can go to Canada for F1 stamping. Chances of approval depend on your course and university. It cannot be estimated.