Is H1b extension based on SOW and client letter?

Hi Anil,

Can you please advise is H1B extension based on SoW (System of Work) and Client Letter. What if a project SOW is not available for a long term . Even if a person has I 140 approved, does it hold any good as a support to get H1 B extension.

Yes, H1B is evaluated based on SoW and client letters if the person is working for a third party client.

Does not matter if i140 is approved or not, each H1B extension is required to have proof of work including client letter, SoW, project reports etc.

Many thanks for your reply Anil.

My husband is in a dilemma and requires your guidance, can you please assist to his below message.

“Currently my sow in my current project is valid until March 2019. Chances are it might or might not work out for sow extension. This is still under discussion.

However, on the other hand there is another project in Phoenix, where the sow is valid for 2 years. Can you please advise if choosing Phoenix is a better option or continuing in the current project a better one. Also I have heard, even though sow is valid for a maximum time, there are cases where Visa extension was rejected or denied”.

···

On Tuesday, 1 January 2019, Anil Gupta noreply@am22tech.com wrote:

Anil Gupta
Leader

December 31

Yes, H1B is evaluated based on SoW and client letters if the person is working for a third party client.

Does not matter if i140 is approved or not, each H1B extension is required to have proof of work including client letter, SoW, project reports etc.

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to Anil Gupta, A Syed.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

There is no guarantee of H1B approval with any SOW or any project.
It is your spouse’s choice which project he wants to join.

Hi Anil,

Hope you are doing well. Is there any update on the H4 EAD front? Are they still in the process or revoking it.

Also, my EAD is due to expire in the first week of May this year. What should be my steps in securing it for future.

Appreciate all your help, as always.

Thanks

Amreena Syeda

···

On Tuesday, 1 January 2019, Anil Gupta noreply@am22tech.com wrote:

Anil Gupta

Leader

January 1

There is no guarantee of H1B approval with any SOW or any project.

It is your spouse’s choice which project he wants to join.

In Answer To

Amreena_Syed

[A Syed](https://www.truvisa.com/u/amreena_syed)

January 1

Many thanks for your reply Anil. My husband is in a dilemma and requires your guidance, can you please assist to his below message. “Currently my sow in my current project is valid until March 2019. Chances are it might or might not work out for sow extension. This is still under discussion. Howe…

H4 EAD revocation rules are still under review by OMB.

You can file for H4 EAD renewal at this time.

Hi Anil,

When applied for my existing EAD extension which is valid till early May ( next month), below is what I received from USCIS. Any idea how long they take to renew and send EAD card.

Many thanks.

Regards

Amreena Syed

On April 10, 2019, we received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number WACxxxxxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 10, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter.

···

On Friday, 15 March 2019, Anil Gupta via TruVisa noreply@am22tech.com wrote:

Anil Gupta

Leader

March 15

H4 EAD revocation rules are still under review by OMB.

You can file for H4 EAD renewal at this time.

In Answer To

Amreena_Syed

[A Syed](https://www.truvisa.com/u/amreena_syed)

March 15

Hi Anil, Hope you are doing well. Is there any update on the H4 EAD front? Are they still in the process or revoking it. Also, my EAD is due to expire in the first week of May this year. What should be my steps in securing it for future. Appreciate all your help, as always. Thanks Amreena Syeda …

You can check the current H4 EAD processing time here:

https://www.am22tech.com/uscis/ead-processing-time/