Indian visa for minor. Parents visa stamp expired but have valid I 797s

Hi Anil ,
We have started filling out application for indian visa for my 3 month old son. The checklist mentions that we need to submit proofs of valid visa for atleast 6 months. We have our h1 and h4 extensions approved but the stamps on our passports is expired. What should we be submitting in this case? Should we submit both the expired stamps along with the extended I 797s? Thanks. Have a great new year.

Hi @Yash_varad

Your US i797 can be submitted as a proof of legal stay. You can also submit your expired visa stamps.

Thanks so much @Anil_Gupta.