Indian PCC Personal particulars form - Present and permanent address with police station?

Hey. Thank you for the instructions.
I have a doubt in question 9.

My address on Drivers license is my sister’s address. But I haven’t lived there long. But I don’t have any proof for my current address.
Can I give only My sister’s address? Will that raise any red flags?

Hi @Sneha_Suresh

As far as i know, Indian embassy does not validate US address.

Hello @Anil_Gupta, Thank you for being so helpful, your answers have really helped me a lot. On the personal particular form for SFO, the picture size is specified 3.5 x 3.5 cm. I have gone to places that click Indian passport size picture but can not find this picture size. Do you know if they are extremely strict on exactly 3.5 x 3.5 cm and if that could cause a return of the application? Thank you in advance.

You can cut the picture as per the required size.

You are sending it to a government organization and they are not always accommodating. Better to cut than spend time making them understand.

1 Like

Hello Anil Sir,

Thank you so much for answering that. Have you run into this question about type of notarized document that is required by CGIF, San Francisco. I have called with no success and sent e-mails.
I was informed by the notary public that state of California does not allow ID documents to be notarized. It can either be an acknowledgement form that they can notarize or I can certify that the copy is genuine and the notary can certify my signature which would be Jurat.

Do you know which method is acceptable to CGIF?

Thank you,

Hi pls help me , i just want to confirm that in last option they said ( for police use only , recommended passport) do we need to sign from police byself???:thinking:

Hey Anil, Thank you for your answers. I still had a doubt. I moved from Bengaluru to my home address (Meerut) in July 2018 and stayed there for less than a month before moving to America, do I need to furnish another PP form with my Bengaluru address? (My permanent address was still Meerut when I was in Bengaluru).

Hi
Wanted to know how we can submit this particular form.
How I can set-up the appointment??

Thanks