Indian PCC in Somali for person lived in India for 5 years

(Anonymous) #1

Hi Anil
great information, i live in Somali i have been india for 5 Years had my degree from Osmania University, I need PCC for Australia Immigration partner Visa, i was demanded to get the PCC can you please guide me how to apply online.

(Anil Gupta) #2

You have to apply for Indian PCC in Indian embassy in your current country of residence.

Process is same as mentioned here: