Indian Passport renewal: Passport expiring in 6 months

Hi all,
This is the first time I am trying to renew the passport in USA. When I started the application from [| vfsglobal - vfsglobal], I think the application asks if I want to Change the Person Particulars. Since, I want to change the address on my passport, I select that option and also selected Address.

The issue is that I do not have Aadhar card with the new home address. Can someone please suggest what can I do in such case? Thanks

I think a utility bill or bank statement should work. Just send email to VFS to double check.

I live in US so the utility bill is not under my name as well. I was thinking to use US address and for police verification provide Parent’s address.