My wife is filing I-539 form for COS from H4 to F1. Could you please answer following:
- She doesn’t need to file I-539A supplement form, as she is the only applicant, right?
- What should be the Travel document number? Passport number or should i leave it blank?
- Should i check on “If you were granted duration of stay (D/S)”?
- Do i need to send notarized Financial Affidavit stating that I will be sponsoring her education?
- For the proof of her education and living expenses mentioned on I-20, can i show my Stock/Shares statement along with bank statement?
- What name should i give in Money order for USCIS?
- Should I make money order for $455 ($370 for I-539 and $85 for Biometrics) or 2 money orders for each?
- What is the correct address where i need to send the whole package? On website there are 2 different addresses for Texas?
I would really appreciate your help here.