How to print online filled form? Government Web Reference Number is 14 digits and tracking accepts only 12 digits

Thanks! I have contacted CKGS.

I am facing same issue. Rashmi were you able to resolve this issue ? if yes, how? I am using 12 digit for Government web reference number but it keeps throwing same error

i am facing same issue can you plz suggest me what to do?
im trying to contact ckgs but it goes to recorded message ans asking me credit card details for after 5 mins of call.

im also facing same issue. can you plz help to to resolve it

Hi,

Below was the solution that was given to me by Tru Visa, am posting as received.

[am22tech.com

Renew Indian passport in USA after 10 years Cox Kings by post - AM22 Tech

Renew Indian passport in USA after 10 yrs with Cox & Kings. Steps to fill forms, document list & processing times. Total 6 photos required for reissue.

This is the solution I copied from the above link:

CKGS website might confuse you on this point if you have already started the passport application and saved it. The only way to go back and see your saved documents is to use their web reference number on the box provided at the BOTTOM of their website.}

Hi, I am having exact same issue. Please can someone help me.

I have the same issue, how did you all resolve it?

I am having the same issue, the ckgs website does not accept the web temporary id and thier call centers are closed. Anybody figure out how to a solution for this?

I am facing the same issue and no response from ckgs support team and created two tickets. We tried calling to passport office itself and still no response.

Yes, I have created a pramit query on Indiainnetwork.gov.in

Team i also faced same issue but , I directly logged into passport website and took printout.
https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/secure/loginAction

Hello Anil,

I have been following your forum and you have been very helpful.

I am having similar issues. The CKGS website is giving an error when I put in my ARN number to complete Step 7on CKGS website.
I have tried contacting them since last few days but no response yet.
Is there a way to see what exact information I put in the CKGS application?

Thanks,
Ruchi

Could you help me with how to print the completed application.