How to file ACS assessment for Australia Skills points system test

ACS Australia Skill Assessment

If you are looking at applying for Australia’s PR with skills based points system visa (known as 189 visa), you would need to apply for ACS’s assessment, if your education and work experience is related to science and technology.

Related: How to score 79+ PTE Academic in a week

A post was split to a new topic: Is it mandatory to have certified the statutory affidavit?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Does VETASSESS need notarized documents for assessment?

Hi Anil,

1. Is it mandatory to specify the work location(s) while submitting experience letter to ACS for assessment? The sample in this website specifically gives work locations with dates but my previous employer does not provide the experience letter in that format. In fact, they do not specify any location details at all.

2. Do we need an experience letter from current employer as well - in this case, we will not have an end date but the letter will specify currently employed and specify a start date. Is this correct?

3. What should we provide as payment evidence for each year? Form16/ W2 for each year or one payslip from each year - which is better?

4. I have 12 years of experience in IT but my bachelors degree was in Civil Engineering. Would this come under Bachelor Degree in Science, Business or Technology in the Education History section of EOI application?

5. If I’m applying for my spouse in the same application, what should I answer the following question in EOI application?
    Would the client be accompanied by their partner in a future application?

Thanks for taking the time to respond all the questions.