How to expedite L2 EAD renewal processing

Hi,
I’ve submitted L2 EAD renewal on October 17 th and got receipt on October 23.

It’s been 87days and no response from USCIS.
I called USCIS and they said it will take 6 months to approve EAD.

My employer is waiting for me to get back. I read somewhere we can contact congressional office and they can help.

How can I contact congressional office and is there any appointment need to go there?So please advice me.
Thanks
Archana

I have given the process and chances of EAD expedite request process here:

Please go through it and let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks for the information

1 Like

Hi @Anil_Gupta,

To expedite do we need to send an email to USCIS or can we apply online? Please, can you provide the email address or online link where can I send?

Thanks
Swetha

Hi @Cindrella39

The process to raise EAD expedite request with sample letter are given here.

Hi @Anil_Gupta and Everyone,
I have expedited my L2 EAD on Jan 23rd 2020 and Submitted documents on jan 27th 2020 under the category of Medical emergency and Financial loss( I have strong medical reason to proof for)
My current EAD expires on Feb 18th 2020 and but I have told my situation,they are ready to wait for 3 weeks ,then i dono what will happen, No one wanted to lose the job so do i? but i cant fly to india as well which is another worry part 2 :slight_smile:
Kind of making me feel stressed
Ok,Getting into real and practical situation, should i approach senator? Is there any timeline for approaching senator ? and how do i follow up USCIS that did they receive my documents on email stating "To the attention of WS-XXXXXX for the submitting documents for expedite? and i feel like USCIS case status check is not working sometimes?

Thanks for listening

Regards
Niranjala

Hi @Niranjala

Try to contact your local congressman and ask them to send their recommendation too for your case.

Thank you @Anil_Gupta,I did that…but just an info to others who are like me, Congressman do expedite after 45 days of expedite done from my side…so congress man couldnt do it .

That’s individual congressman decision to wait for 45 days or not. It seems your congressman has this rule for himself.

Other congressman just send their recommendation immediately to USCIS.

1 Like

My Bad right? thought of approaching senator,but everyone said “go with congressman”! I have no idea about what next other than waiting ! #myLastDayofJobToday:)

2 posts were split to a new topic: Is there a way to follow up with real USCIS immigration officer?

@Anil_Gupta : Who are eligible to contact NCSC call service? Can i call them and ask for expedite case status ?

What do you mean by NCSC center?