H4 Visa Denied and applied again in NPT - filing H1B transfer


My h1 was got approved and unfortunately my spouse H4 got denied. However my employer attorney filed a “nunc pro tunc” with strong supporting arguments, this nunc pro tunc application is still in status pending. My situation is, I have a new offer from another employer who is ready to do H1 transfer. If I accept that , will it impact the pending H4 application? How ever I will join the new employer only if my Transfer is approved . Please let know what should I need to do in this situation

I suggest to file H4 application with H1B transfer as well.