H4 extension decision not yet received and as per current timelines, we may cross 240 days.
Respective primary H1 has been approved.
Please suggest with the next course of actions.
We found below point from other people - if it is true, we needs to take care any action for below point?
or simply we can stay and wait for the approval?
H4 dependents are allowed to stay beyond 240 days - real world
In the real-world, the H4 dependents are ALLOWED by USCIS even after 240 days (of i94 expiry) to stay in the US, as long as their primary H1B’s visa is VALID.