H4 extension approval pending

Has anybody received H4 Extension approvals filed in May & biometrics in June - Vermont Centre ?

Hi @SST

Vermont is approving H4 extensions within 60-90 days after Biometrics.

Hi @SST

Yes, you can apply H4 EAD based on your new i94.

Do I need to withdraw my H4 application?

Hi @SST

I can’t understand your question if you delete your old posts. I answer hundreds of questions everyday and it is not possible to remember each scenario.

Sorry.

Hi Anil,

My I539 is pending since 14th May 2019 at vermont . I am thru with my biometrics on 6th June . I visited India & entered with a stamped Visa in Sep 2019 . I am applying for my EAD renewal now on the basis of the stamped visa & the updated I94 , the pending I539 status shows Fingerprint Review Completed . I have certain concerns here , while paying for the EAD renewal should i pay again for the biometrics , or I need to attach the biometric appointment letter which I had appeared on 6th June 2019 . Should i mention about the pending I539 too ? Will I have to file my I765 in the same centre in which my I539 is pending ( because as per my filing category it is showing Dallas , TX on USCIS ) ?

Thanks

There is no biometric fees for H4 EAD application.

Since you are filing standalone H4 EAD application, you have to send it to the address based on H1B receipt number.

Hi Anil,

How long can one work on an expired EAD while the renewal EAD application is received by the USCIS before the expiry of the original EAD ?

Hi @SST

You cannot work if existing H4 EAD has expired and renewal is pending. Simple.