H4 EAD: Spouse name changed - Will 'other names used' be her initial name?

My spouse changed the name in her second arrival to US and should she need to mention the Initial name used in the “Other Names Used” section?

Please advise.

Yes, she should mention her initial name on the H4-EAD i765 application form.

As a matter of fact, if your wife’s name (including sir-name/last name) was different before marriage, she should mention that name as well.