H4 EAD Expedite Approval Chances for -Employee Termination + Medical + Financial Loss

Hi Anil,

I started last week on myEAD expedite process after reading your blog…RFE e-mail was sent to my attorney after calling I got to know that they sent to my attorney. I got that e-mail on Thursday 7:30am to attorney but I sent the documents on next Friday evening after calling USCIS.

Do you think I am still under 48hrs window.
Based on below proofs what are my chances?

Attached Documentary Proof:

1. Employer termination letter with financial loss
  2. Doctor letter for parent medical condition and ongoing treatment surgery
  3. Loan Payments
  4. Other proofs

Current status
On November 14, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

On November 14, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number XXXX,

On April 12, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number XXXX, was completed .

“Upon receipt of your request for expeditious handling, your case was reviewed and a determination was made that we need additional information to make a decision regarding your request. Please scan and e-mail documents supporting your expedite request to @uscis.dhs.gov

NOTE: Please include the receipt number and ATTN: xxxx in the subject line of your e-mail.
The information must be received within 48 hours of the date of this notice. A decision in regards to expediting your request cannot be made until this documentation is received. Any documents submitted, in a foreign language, must be accompanied by a full English translation–

Regards
Har

I don’t understand your current situation and your question here.

You have sent EAD expedite request twice?

What RFE has been received and for what reason?
What are you trying to do here?

On November 14, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number XXXX, was completed

Sorry for confusion no, just once and submitted the proofs for evidence this Nov-15 Friday evening. Just waiting for approval/denial. So what are our chances for approval.

Chances of EAD expedite approval depend on your supporting proofs.

You have not shared any details and hence I cannot comment.

Below proof submitted. Reached out to senate they offered to help. In case if we get denied, can we take senate help for expedite again. Will it negatively impact in anyway?

Attached Documentary Proof:

1. Employer termination letter with financial loss
  2. Doctor letter for parent medical condition and ongoing treatment surgery
  3. Loan Payments
  4. Other proofs

Are your parents in USA?

As per my opinion, the chances of expedite request approval are low for your case.

Parents are in India. Also got a letter from Senate for representing. In case if it gets rejected what additional proofs and documentation needed to succeed.
Any help/suggestion appreciated. Thanks

If its rejected, there are no additional documents required.

USCIS does not reconsider the request.

Hi Anil, My wife is currently working on H4 EAD and it is about to expire on March 30, 2020. We have applied for H4 EAD extension and got the receipt on October 10, 2019. I have heard that nowadays H4 EAD extension approval is taking around 8 months. She is worrying that she may not get approval before March 20, 2020. Is there a way to expedite the H4 Extension process for her so that she can get H4 EAD extension approval before her H4 EAD expires on March 30, 2020. Your help is really appreciated.

Hi @Pradeepjunk

You can file an H4 EAD expedite request but chances of its approval are low.

Thanks Anil for quick reply!

Anil

Today USCIS status changed to Expedite Request Approved. What does this mean and what happens next.

11/14/2019 - Expedide Request was Completed
11/20/2019 - Status changes to “Your Expedite request Approved”

Congratulations. The complete set of status is given on the link i shared earlier as to what happens when request is approved.

Anil,

Your blog was really really helpful. Once again appreciate all the help and support :clap:. Thanks

1 Like

Anil

11/20/2019 - Expedite request Approved
Still no progress on approval and card, our EAD expiring on 12/08/2019. Just wondering if we can we make it before that.

Can we do anything at this stage?

Hi @Sat

It usually takes about 10 working days to get EAD approval after expedite request approval. So, i think you still have chance there to make it before Dec 8.

Thanks Anil. Just Praying :pray:

Anil

11/20/2019 - Expedite request Approved
12/03/2019 - I-539 “Your Case Was Approved”

No progress on l-765 yet , I thought both will be updated at same. Can this cause any delays. Thanks

Hi @Sat

Don’t worry. EAD will be approved soon.

Anil

EAD expiring on 12/08/2019 today we got H4 approval notice. If we don’t get EAD approved by next Monday what are our options? Should we quit job and join later. Thanks