H4 EAD documents mailed by USCIS but not received

Anil,

My h4 and h4 EAD status is documents was mailed to me but i or my attorney did not receive any documents.

Is there anyway to check with USCIS?

When I call them they only said we sent the documents please check with attorney, please let me know what can be done

Hi @Rajichennupalli

First thing to ask yourself is what mailing address did you give in your H4 and H4 EAD form? Was it your home address or attorney address?

When did you see the status “documents were mailed” on USCIS website?

Anil,
I did give my house address only, also I called USCIS to verify address and it is the same with them, do we need to re request the documents?

Thanks,
Rajya.

Off-course, if the address you gave is correct, then you should call USCIS and ask for re-sending the documents.

Anil,

My attorney found that there is a small change at the zip code, I am going to change it at the site and will request for the new documents.

Will keep you posted with the updates.

1 Like

Anil

I have re requested the documents and also changed the address in the website as we are moving to the new location, hope they will process the request, do we need to do anything else?

Hi @Rajichennupalli

I don’t think anything else is required. You should receive it on your new address now.

Anil,

Just curious would it be RFE or the regular documentation? Also my biometrics completed on Agust 18th and I don’t see that they received it and is there anyway that I can expedite the process because I took off from the job and I have been asking how long it takes.

Hi @Rajichennupalli

It is difficult to say what kind of documents is it.

You can raise an SR if your case has passed the normal processing time.

Anil
Thank you so much for all your help

1 Like

I have it verified with USCIS and it is my address only, it is been a month that I am seeing this status for both of them.

Thank you,

Rajya.

Anil,

I got my h4 approved, not the H4 EAD yet.
However it is showing the same status. Can I expect my H4 EAD also get approved soon?

Hi @Rajichennupalli

You can expect H4 EAD approval soon.

Thanks Anil for all your help and time