I am on H1B active visa and working for client X. My I-140 approved on 09-07-2016. And I have I-129 is valid from 08/19/2017 to 04/18/2020. Recently my elder unmarried son completed 18.9 yrs. And currently studying in community college.
I am planning to start his F1 in Nov-2019 and H4 extension in Feb-2020. Considering he will age out soon. My questions are
- Do I need to apply for H4 extension for my son when I am applying for H1B extension? as his F1 will be already in process.
- If my son’s F1 application get approved also H4 extension approved. What will be his visa status? F1 or H4?
- If my son’s F1 application get rejected and H4 get approved. What will be his visa status? is it H4?
- If my son’s F1 application get rejected also H4 get rejected. What will be his visa status?
- Is it possible get both visa get rejected?