My Spouse’s current H1-B is getting maxed out in Jun-21. I have applied H4 Change of Status for my spouse (only H4, not EAD, as they do not do that) from my employer.
My Questions are -
- Is it advisable if I ask the H4 Change of Status date to current date, instead of giving Jun-21, so that we can save the current H1-B days
- Can I apply H4-EAD simultaneously, while her H4 application is in progress, or we have to wait until the H4 is approved and then I have to apply for EAD.