H4 and EAD under process i94 update

I have a question
My H4 and EAD got expired and my extension is under process.my Husband H1 got approved, can i update my i94 with my husband H1 copy without crossing border?
please advice or suggest me


You will need to cross the border in order to extend the I-94 or you just wait for uour extension of status application approval.