H1b transfer with i140 withdrawal

Hi,
Last year i did h1b transfer from employer A to B with approved i140 after that my I 140 withdrawn(approved more than 180 days).Employer B still didn’t start my perm and i140.I got good offer from employer C so I am concern that can I transfer my h1b with withdrawn i140. Request to help me.
Than you

You have duplicate posts. I am responding with same answer here…

Once your I140 is approved for more than 180 days, unless revoked by the USCIS, you may use it for H1B transfer under AC21 extension beyond the six year H1B term.
Within the six year term, you can transfer with or without an approved I140

Hi,
Last year i did h1b transfer from employer A to B with approved i140 after that my I 140 withdrawn(approved more than 180 days).Employer B still didn’t start my perm and i140.I got good offer from employer C so I am concern that can I transfer my h1b with withdrawn i140 beyond 6years? Request to help me.
Than you

Yes you can transfer your H1B beyond 6 years even if your I140 was withdrawn after 180 days.
Not sure why you keep posting same questions.

Hello,
Can I transfer my h1b to two different companies at the same time??
Thanks

You may do ‘Change of Employer’ aka transfer petition with more than one employer however you can only work for one employer at a time.

If you want to work for two employer at the same time, the other employer has to file ‘Concurrent’ H1B petition.

It’s the same form I-129 in both above cases, just that the classification is different.

Thanks but what does aka means?

aka=also known as

A simple google search may have revealed this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even, I did not knew this and asked my 10 year old son. He knew it!!

Looks like i am losing touch with new generation :cowboy_hat_face:.

1 Like

Hi Anil,
While H1b transfer from company A to company B , will get extension too?

Hi, Can I file h4ead with withdrawn i140??

Yes if I140 was withdrawn after 180 days from approval date. No if within 180 days.

Hi,
Just want to know what are the chances of H1b approval after i140 withdrawal after 180 days?Do you any case whose visa got approved?
I am little bit worried about that’s why asking the question
Thank you

Even if withdrawn after 180 days you can use it for H1B extension beyond 6 years.

Hi,
Do h4 needs to go biometrics?
Thank you

Not anymore after May 17th 2021.

Hi,
I have a question my h1b got transferred from company A to B last week but today my old employer filed my PERM .So, just want to know will be there any impact on my status ( old perm and i140 status)?Will be there any change in my priority date(that was filed in February 2016)?

No impact, you can still port your PD to the new I-140 that whatever employer will file you in future.

Hi there,
This is question on be half of my friend.He is in USA since 12 years and didn’t go to India, after 4 months he is going to india and he has to go for stamping.So,he is worry that will be there any issues while stamping?
Thanks

There shouldn’t be any issue just because he was in the US all these years and didn’t go to India.