I wanted to get some feedback on my situation.
I am currently having an option of internal transfer within my company which would require an H1-B amendment.
At the same time, I am having a final round with another company by next week, which if went through fine, would trigger an H1B transfer.
The internal team HR wants a decision soon so that they can carry on with the process. I couldn’t delay it anymore so that I have a clear choice to make.
H1b amendment is filed with the new team and if an approval comes in from the another company, I might have to move ahead with H1b transfer.
Can 2 applications go in parallel? What are the risks of getting an RFE on this situation?
If H1b amendment is approved, does the H1 transfer get rejected or vice versa?
In any case, can i go out of status?
Thank you very much in advance for your response.