Please advice me in the below issue.
With Employer-A, original visa got expired on September 3rd, 2018,
Extension filed by Employer-A and got approved on 9th Oct 2018, got approval till June 2021. But by then I had decided to leave and joined employer-B just after got the extension approval notice(did not receive the physical copy). Left Employer-A on 11th October,2018.
Employer-B H1b transfer filed on regular, till now pending state. Joined Employer-B on October-15,2018.
Employer-A wants to rehire me and they have offered me also.
- Since the earlier petition is revoked by Employer-A, is my I-94 still valid till June 2021?
- Can I join Employer-A by initiating new H1b transfer while Employer-B petition is progress?
- What will happen if Employer-B transfer petition gets RFE/denied? Will I loose the status? Do I have to go back to India?
- Can Employer-A wait till premium opens and file it in premium instead of regular and if luckily if I get the petition approved, can I join Employer-A? in this case what happens to Employer-B petition?
Please suggest the best case for me.