Hello! I was hoping to get some help/guidance on my situation. Here is my timeline
- June 20 - Got laid off after working for 8 years
- August 10 - Last paycheck received from my employer (severance)
- August 14 - Filed H4 COS through spouse (received date on my notice)
- August 15 - Notice date on my receipt for COS
- September 10 - Got an offer from a company
- September 12 - Offer rescinded as the company’s attorney told hiring manager that my case seems too complicated and potentially might not start until summer of next year
- September 17- Got an offer from another company (their immigration team is the same as the my previous employer)
- September 20 - Started onboarding but have not had a conversation with the immigration team yet.
I was wondering if someone can guide on what my next steps would look like? Now that premium processing has resumed, will mine be a straight forward change of employer or am I looking at an RFE or approval with consular processing?
Just wanted to best prepare myself for the next steps to come. Thanks a lot!