H1B transfer denied, Am I eligible for H1B 60 day grace period?

My case;

1. Employer A Petition Valid till 14-OCT-2019

2. I-94 based on Employer A Petition – 24-OCT-2019

3. Transferred to Employer B on 15-JAN-2018

4. Employer A H1b revoked on 03-MAR-2018

5. Employer B Transfer Petition Denied on 07-SEP-2018

Meanwhile, I am in search of new employer to file new H1b petition but has below queries.

1. Is my I-94 still valid till 24-OCT-2019 even if my Employer A revoked my petition?

2. Am I eligible for 60 day grace period even with or without Employer A petition revocation?

3. If am eligible for 60 day grace period, Can the same employer file a new H1b petition or it has to be altogether a new petition with a new employer?

Could you please reply me ASAP.

Is my I-94 still valid till 24-OCT-2019 even if my Employer A revoked my petition?

You are ‘out of status’ NOW as your H1B transfer has been denied and old employer A has already withdrawn your H1B.

Even though your i94 from employer shows as valid till oct 2019 on the face, but you can’t maintain H1B status due to no valid H1B petition.

You should immediately leave USA to avoid any issues later.

Am I eligible for 60 day grace period even with or without Employer A petition revocation?

No, you are NOT eligible for H1B 60 day grace period.

https://www.truvisa.com/t/h1b-60-days-grace-period-uscis-rule-h4-ead-validity/289

File H1B petition now - new or extesion

Same employer A or B can file your H1B extension now.
But, it has to be done while you are outside US or if you want to stay in USA, you must have some visa to stay on.