H1B transfer denial with Computer system analyst Job title

I do not understand why Employer B filed both transfer and amendment?

H1B transfer itself is sufficient.

Which employer are you currently working with currently?
Is it Employer A or Employer B?

employer b filed h1b transfer and I started working with receipt number and later in may I got new project so emp b filed for ammendment, now my h1b transfer got denied and ammendment filed by emp b is still pending.

ok…now you are clear. You should have clearly stated this from the start of your questioning.
I was in the impression that you are working with employer A currently.

Since, your employer B, H1B transfer was denied, your employer B amendment will be denied too.
Your bridge was H1B transfer and that bridge has been broken.

In this case, you should explain your scenario clearly to Employer C to make a good case and paperwork for your case.
You have added lot of complexity to your case now.

Ideally, you should NOT start working unless you have approved petition in today’s turbulent times.

can emp b withdraw the ammendment now?

USCIS withdrawal application - When can we withdraw?

Withdrawal can be done anytime before the petition has not reached a decision.

But, it is NOT recommend for your case since you will LOSE your status as soon it is withdrawn and if you do not have any other employer sponsoring you.

so is there any possibility of approval if employer c (direct client) applies for H1B transfer?

Possibilities depend on what paperwork employer C submits.
Each application is different and depends on employer credentials and job requirement matching your profile.

Hi Anil,

Employer c applied for my H1B petition ,it got approved for 3 years .Now I have i-94 valid until 2021 ,do I need to go for stamping?is it necessary ?

let me know!!

Thanks

Great. Congratulations.

Is H 1B visa stamping required?

You do not need H1B stamping unless you plan to go out of US and want to re-enter.

Thanks a lot for the quick response and help Anil.