- Laid off April 26th
- 60th day: June 24th
- COS to H4 received by USCIS: On June 19th
- H1B (premium process) applied by the employer on June 27th, received by USCIS (July 1st) I should get the result by July 15th (Application sent on the 63rd day, received on the 66th day)
Other info: MS in CS, 8 Years Software Engineer experience. Same LCA code for last 4 H1B applications including current. New employer: small company first time sponsoring H1b, full-time direct hire position. I have approved I-140 in the year 2014:
Anil you already told me to wait for H1B approval, I am waiting for that.
Now I have a couple of questions.
- Employer’s lawyer not aware of H4 application, will that affect any H1B process?
- If I get RFE, for the company’s documentation is that okay to join assuming USCIS scanned my profile and it should be fine now?
- In case H1B get denied (I feel chances are very low), is that okay to stay in the country based on my pending H4 application?
- Is that okay to file another H1B application soon from now from a different employer?
I may get a good job offer next week.